- 10 min
- 20 min
75 ml (5 tbsp) olive oil
10 ml (2 tsp) fresh thyme, chopped
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
1 bulb fennel, sliced lengthwise
4 fingerling potatoes, sliced
1 red pepper, cleaned and quartered
1 red onion, sliced
200 g (2 pieces) Saputo Mozzarina di Bufala cheese, sliced
- Preheat the barbecue.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss all the vegetables with 45 ml (3 tbsp) of the olive oil mixture.
- Arrange the vegetables on the grill and cook until well marked and cooked through.
- Divide the vegetables among 4 plates, piling them on top of each other and interspersing with a few slices of Mozzarina di Bufala.
- Drizzle with the remaining oil before serving.