- 15 min
- 25 min
- Preheat oven to 205°C (400°F).
- Wash Brussels sprouts and remove outer leaves and stems. Cut them in half vertically and add to a pot of boiling water to blanch for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and drain.
- In a separate pan, bring cream to a simmer.
- Add the Saputo Taco Nacho shredded cheese and whisk until mixture is free of lumps.
- Grease a cast iron skillet/casserole with the unsalted butter and layer Brussels sprouts. Pour in cream mixture. Sprinkle Saputo shredded Parmesan followed by Saputo smoked Caciocavallo. Add seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Bake gratin for 20-25 min or until cheese is fully melted and golden brown.